Thursday, January 27, 2022

Introducing my new Churchill Fellowship Covid 19 Action Fund research and project

I'm excited to announce that I am a recipient of the Churchill Fellowship Covid 19 Action Fund. Forty five fellow's projects have been selected to receive funding to tackle issues that have arisen as a result of the pandemic. Following on from my Churchill Fellowship report, I will use this opportunity to set up a three phase research and pilot project focusing on supporting vulnerable families within care farming projects on working family farms.

During phase one I shall be conducting a twelve week research project focusing on supporting vulnerable families within care farm sessions.

Phase two will focus on designing and developing a robust training programme for farmers considering offering care farming sessions.

Finally phase three will support five farms in the South East as they prepare to take their first care farming clients.

I look forward to sharing more information on phase one in my next blog.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Churchill Fellowship Covid Action Grant update - Phase One Family Support

Back in January 2022 I was fortunate enough to receive a Churchill Fellowship Covid Action Grant.  My grant proposal was made up of three p...